Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday 4th May.

Things are starting to get hectic. We're flying to Cairo on 30th May, which is in 26 days time, and there are still masses of things to do. The list includes visas, carnets, etc etc. I seem to be spending a lot of time doing things apart from work.
Mark and I are now street legal, having passed our riders licenses, but the final documents will probably not be ready before we leave. That leaves our international drivers licenses in doubt.
Simon isn't going to be riding with us so that leaves Mark, Justin and me.
Mark and I are heading to Kosi Bay this weekend to check out our sand riding skills. It's probably a bit late to decide we don't have any!

Jim.

1 comment:

  1. Jim,
    good luck to you and yor team, with your huge adventure. I will follow with keen interest, if I can get these electronics working. Knowledge not so great
    Rusty

    ReplyDelete